Fishing can be dangerous at times. I mean, as in life-threatening dangerous! I have had more than a few bad situations develop while fishing and spearfishing. Some of those stories are in the links below.
Choose from articles you may want to read just to get an idea what can happen on the water and how to be prepared for bad situations that come up. Probably one thing you want to read up on for sure is LIGHTNING.
- Is Fishing Dangerous in Florida?
- Does Lightning Strike Kayaks?
- Dangerous Snakes
- Stonefish – World’s Most Venomous Fish
- 13 Sure Ways to Ruin Your Fishing Trip
- 5 Things You Don’t Want to Catch While Fishing
- 5 Fish that Can HURT YOU!
- I Take My ‘Little Brother’ Fishing and Nearly Kill Him!
- Spearfishing for Giant Trevally Bait (scary stuff)
- Spearfishing on Maui – I almost died
- How I Almost Killed My Girlfriend while Wade-Fishing!
- My Brother Almost Dies on First Day of Trout Season
- That Time I Accidentally Set Fire to My Foot (Stingray barb in my foot)