It’s no secret that using better gear (wisely) will catch you more fish. When I first started out I was using bottom-tier gear and I often lost fish for the dumbest reasons. Eventually, I became fed up enough that I started paying a little more for my stuff. Then I paid a lot more.
Then I became really dumb by paying crazy amounts of money for gear that would last a lifetime and then my kids’ lifetime as well. Now I’ve mellowed out and I pay for good gear, but I don’t break the bank. Here are some articles that will help you choose the best
- How to Choose a Saltwater Fishing Reel?
- How to Choose a Saltwater Fishing Rod?
- Baitcasting vs. Spinning Rods – Which Is Right for You?
- How to Choose Fishing Gear?
- Salmon Fishing Gear
- Best Beginners Rod and Reel Under $50? This one.
- Top Gear, Top Results (Huge Gear List)
- 5 Best Fishing Lures Under $10
- 12 Essential Pieces of Fishing Safety Gear
- 10 Fishing Books You Should Know About
- Best Braided Fishing Line?
- All About Circle Hooks
- Whopper Plopper Lures – How To Use?
- Best Fishing Gifts for Your Partner?
- Fishing Headlamps – My Top 3