When you spend thousands of hours fishing, you have a few stories to tell. Below is a collection of some of my scariest and most mind-blowing moments while out on the water. Or in the water. I hope you enjoy them! If you have a great story, and it hasn’t been printed anywhere, send it and I may post it below in a READERS’ STORIES section.
- 40 lb. Snook on 2 lb. Test Line!
- How I Almost Killed My Girlfriend while Wade-Fishing!
- My Brother Almost Dies on First Day of Trout Season
- That Time I Accidentally Set Fire to My Foot (Stingray barb in my foot)
- Dave’s First Fishing Trip EVER
- I Take My ‘Little Brother’ Fishing and Nearly Kill Him!
- Spearfishing for Giant Trevally Bait (scary stuff)
- Spearfishing on Maui – I almost died
Submit YOUR Story here.