Learn How to Catch Salmon – all about Salmon Fishing!
- How To Catch Salmon Guide | Facts | Why Salmon | When | Where | Diet
- Salmon Tackle | Rigs | Rods | Reels | Line | Lures | Other Fishing Gear
- Where to Catch Salmon in USA?
- Salmon Fact Pages: Atlantic | Chinook | Chum | Coho | Kokanee | Pink | Sockeye
- State Salmon Laws – Salmon bag and creel limits
- Biggest Salmon Records – World Records – by State (see where the biggest 126 lb. King Salmon was caught!)
- Salmon Recipes! (don’t miss Vern’s Fall on the Floor Salmon recipe)
- Gallery – we’ll post your photos here – send ’em.
Welcome to SALTY101!
Salmon is a fish most people absolutely love on the dinner table, we have it at least once per month, and some people eat salmon as often as weekly. Not sure about you, but we love to catch salmon too.
This site is free for you to use to find out everything there is to know about salmon fishing. We’re constantly updating this site (last update 11 May 2018). Join us to find out about salmon tackle and catching techniques, lures, rigs, and where to find Chinook, Silver, Kings, Sockeye, Konakee, Atlantic, Pink, and Coho salmon.
(Administrative links are at top of site under “About.”)