Learn How to Catch Salmon – all about Salmon Fishing!
- How To Catch Salmon Guide | Facts | Why Salmon | When | Where | Diet
- Salmon Tackle | Rigs | Rods | Reels | Line | Lures | Other Fishing Gear
- Where to Catch Salmon in USA?
- Salmon Fact Pages: Atlantic | Chinook | Chum | Coho | Kokanee | Pink | Sockeye
- State Salmon Laws – Salmon bag and creel limits
- Biggest Salmon Records – World Records – by State (see where the biggest 126 lb. King Salmon was caught!)
- Salmon Recipes! (don’t miss Vern’s Fall on the Floor Salmon recipe)
- Gallery – we’ll post your photos here – send ’em.
Welcome to SALTY101!
Salmon is a fish most people absolutely love on the dinner table, we have it at least once per month, and some people eat salmon as often as weekly. Not sure about you, but we love to catch salmon too.
(Administrative links are at top of site under “About.”)
More Fishing Guides with All You Need to Know
Florida Fish Guides
Amberjack | Black Drum | Bluefish | Cobia | Dorado (Dolphin, Mahi-mahi) | Florida Pompano | Grouper | Gulf Flounder | Jack Crevalle (Jacks) | Lobster! | Permit | Red-bellied Pacu (like piranha) | Redfish (Reds, Red Drum) and Redfish Index | Salmon Index | Shark Fishing | Sheepshead | Snapper | Snook | Speckled Trout | Tarpon and Tarpon Index | Tripletail
Fishing Tacklebox Essentials
Fish Scale (Digital and up to 110 lbs.)
Florida Fishing Identification Booklet – 5×7″ Laminated (Waterproof)